As the COVID-19
situation continues to develop, VCT Group realizes this may be a challenging
time for you, your families, and your organizations. Like you, we are continuously
adapting our strategy to manage risk and keep our staff, customers, and suppliers
safe and healthy.
Effective Thursday, March 19, 2020, all VCT Group Inc. staff will be working remotely until further notice and our offices will be closed to all visitors. Staff can still be reached Monday through Friday during regular business hours via the following channels:
that we continue to remain operational and provide service to our customers.
We sincerely thank you for your continued support and we are here
to support you and your business as best we can.
We are remaining positive during this challenging time and looking
forward to sunny days ahead.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me.
VCT Group Inc.
VCT Group Inc. has been closely monitoring the developments
pertaining to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic and are taking necessary
steps to protect our customers, suppliers, and staff.
Effective immediately, VCT Group Inc. offices and workspaces
are closed to the public; only staff members are permitted on our
premises until further notice. Delivery personnel and courier services are
exempt from this policy.
Please note that we will continue to remain operational and provide service to
our customers. You can reach VCT Group Inc. staff via the following channels:
VCT Group Inc staff who remain in office are employing
recommended protocols provided by public health experts, including (but not
- Employing social distancing and self-isolation measures when necessary and with abundance of caution
- Practicing good hygiene; hand washing for at least 20 seconds, using hand sanitizer available supplied by the workplace, and frequently using disinfectant products on phones, computers, and other surfaces
- Elevated cleaning of high-touch spaces and items like doorknobs and table surfaces
Our staff and associates are committed to delivering the products and services you rely on to provide financial security and peace of mind.
We also encourage you, especially those in high-risk populations, to stay home if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms (mild or severe):
- difficulty breathing/shortness of breath
- have travelled to any area with an ongoing spread of COVID-19
- live with someone who recently travelled to an area with an ongoing spread of COVID-19
- have been in contact with someone known to have COVID-19 or experiencing symptoms similar to the Flu or COVID-19
- concerned about potential exposure.
As things continue to change, the amount of information can feel overwhelming. In an effort to help you navigate through the news that is being reported regarding COVID-19, below is a list of credible websites which continue to update information locally and nationally.
Region of Waterloo Public Health
Ontario Ministry of Health
World Health Organization
We will continue to monitor the situation and keep you
informed. Thank you for your patience and understanding.